1. There are 44 lessons per year i.e. 11 every quarter.
2. School holidays are published on our calendar. No regular lessons are conducted during the holiday weeks.
3. Makeup lessons may be held during the holiday weeks.
4. The school will be closed on public holidays.
Terms and Conditions
1. All fees paid are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-negotiable.
2. A registration fee if required for all new students and is non-refundable upon termination of classes.
3. All payments shall be in cash, cheque, or bank transfers. Cheques to be made out to “Prelude Music Studio Pte Ltd”.
4. Students are advised to attend classes regularly as any lessons missed without MC or prior notice of at least 24 hours will not be replaced. If the teacher is absent, the teacher will arrange replacement lessons.
5. There will be no lessons during public holidays and school holidays.
6. Advance fees of one month is to be paid upon registration.
7. To terminate lessons, one month’s (4 weeks) advanced notice must be given. The advance fees shall be used to offset the last month’s fees.
8. The School reserves the right to transfer students from one class to another and to dissolve classes when necessary.
9. The School only accepts the official receipt as proof of payment made.
10. Parents are solely responsible for the student’s safety before and after the class. The School is not responsible for the student’s safety outside the scheduled lesson times or incident and accident that are beyond the control or responsibility of the School.
11. The parents and students are responsible for their belongings at all time. The School shall not be responsible for any loss or damage.
12. The School reserves the right to change the teacher without the parent’s consent and prior notification as and whenever it deems fit and necessary.
13. The School reserved the right to include, delete, or change any of the above rules with or without prior notice.
Policy on Makeup Lessons
1. Students are eligible for make-up lessons when lesson cancellations are supported by a medical certificate.
2. No make ups will be given for last minute cancellations.
3. Two make-ups are allowed per quarter. (There four quarters each year, January to March being the first.)
4. The make-up dates will be pre-scheduled by the school.
5. The make-up lessons will be taught by teachers assigned by the school.
6. The make-up lessons will cover specific subjects that are part of the school’s syllabus.
7. No replacements lessons will be given for absentees of make-up lessons.
8. The make-up slots will be administered at the front desk so students must book a slot there.
Please refer to the school’s reception, 6250-5550, for more information on fees.